FAROE ISLANDS WORKSHOP
FAROE ISLANDS WORKSHOP
7 days of photography and adventures in the wildest place in Europe
Join me on an incredible adventure to discover the beautiful landscapes of Faroe Islands, during 7 days I will guide you to most iconic places and to some hidden treasures.
The photography workshop is accessible to everyone from beginners to confirmed photographers.
The Workshop is limited to 6 people. This will allow me to take time to teach each and everyone of you and answer all your questions.
Everything is planned to make sure that you will only think about two things, improving your photography skills and enjoying the beauty of the wilderness.
Every day we will explore a different location: sea cliffs, traditional grass roof villages, fjords and black sand beach. Some of the places are only accessible with an easy to medium level hike ( between 2 hours and 5 hours )
An amazing lifetime experience...
ACCOMODATION AND TRANSPORTATION
- You will be staying in a SINGLE ROOM a 4 stars Hotel with the best incredible view on Torshavn (capital of Faroe Islands).
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner is also included. Restaurant Gras offers an continental breakfast choice and an international lunch and dinner buffet with local produce.
- All transportations is included, 7 seats van, ferries.
FIND THE PLACES TO SHOOT
- I will give you all the tips to find the best locations to go for a photoshoot and how to know when it will be the best to take better pictures ( sunrise and sunset ).
- Now that we found the location the next question is "How to get there?". I have been in every spot so I know the answer but I will teach how to prepare the adventure and how to manage time.
- You will get into every technical aspects of photography: gear, camera settings, composition around Q&A sessions and 1-on-1 mentoring.
- And if you have a drone, I will teach you how to fly and find the best angles to shoot.
- Editing process on Lightroom and Photoshop from beginners to advance techniques.
- Create your own style and workflow.
- Every day we will review the pictures and debrief about everyone's experiences. This will create a group dynamic and makes you progress faster.
HOW TO GO TO FAROE ISLANDS
DIRECT FLIGHTS ARE AVAILABLE FROM COPENHAGEN, ENGLAND, ICELAND (SAS, ATLANTIC AIRWAYS)
6 NIGHTS IN HOTEL FOROYAR **** SINGLE ROOM WITH BREAKFAST, LUNCH AND DINNER
TRANSPORTATION INCLUDING AIRPORT TRANSFERS
FULL GUIDED EXPERIENCE WITH LYES K
THEORETICAL LESSONS OF PHOTOGRAPHY AND EDITING
10 LYESK LIGHTROOM PRESETS
INTERNATIONAL FLIGHT TICKETS
PERSONAL TRAVEL INSURANCES AND GEAR INSURANCE
EXTRA DRINKS (ALCOHOL, SOFT DRINKS, COFFEE AND TEA)
I’m an outdoor professional photographer from France. I started taking pictures more than 10 years ago, and I had the chance to make a living with my passion. I’m always looking for new adventures to live, and this workshop will be the opportunity for me to share with you everything I know about my love for the wild landscapes and outdoor photography.
WHAT TO BRING
CAMERAS AND LENSES
MEMORY CARDS AND EXTRA BATTERIES
COMPUTER WITH LIGHTROOM AND PHOTOSHOP
BACKPACK ( RAINCOVER)
WARM AND RAIN CLOTHES ( EX: GORETEX )
HIKING SHOES (WATERPROOF IF POSSIBLE)
- TO BOOK YOUR SPOT, YOU NEED A DEPOSITE OF 1000€ VIA PAYPAL
(REFUND IF YOU CANCEL UP TO 45 DAYS BEFORE THE WORKSHOP MINUS 400 EUROS FOR SERVICE FEE, NO REFUND AFTER JULY 26TH 2018)
- FULL PAYMENT NEED TO BE DONE 45 DAYS BEFORE DEPARTURE VIA PAYPAL
VAGAR AIRPORT, Sørvágur 380, FAROE ISLANDS
- ARRIVAL 8TH SEPTEMBER, NO LATER THAN 6PM
- DEPARTURE 14TH SEPTEMBER, BETWEEN 10AM AND 6PM